Friday, March 20, 2009

Lions and tigers and bears, OH MY!

Well, I haven't got any pictures of Logan's first trip to the zoo :( SOMEBODY forgot to charge the camera... ahem... But I guess this just means another trip to the zoo soon :) Logan loved seeing all the animals! Especially the peacocks that are just roaming around the park grounds! He would point and squeal excitedly and say "dow" It's what he says for dog, or cat, or fish, or... well you get the idea. He really does just adore animals though, it's too cute! We thought Logan would get a kick out of the monkeys, but he didn't seem to pay too much attention to them. Although when it came to any sort of large feline... lions, tigers, panthers... he was mesmerized. I don't know what it is about cats that he just is fascinated by, but he is?

I think the next trip we take to the zoo we'll go a bit earlier in the day as it's getting pretty warm here already, but also because the animals should be more active then too! And this next time I promise I'll have a charged camera to get some pictures with so I can share them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment