Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh, boy... it's been a while!

Why is it that I feel like I have no time at all?!? Oh wait, I have a two year old and a five month old. Now I get it. So let me take a minute to catch you up on everything that has been going on since.... Thanksgiving!

Well, Christmas was wonderful! We stayed here in Tucson and had Christmas Eve festivities with Robert's side of the family. All the kids were very spoiled and they had a blast with each other! There was a Cookie Monster pinata and a cake for Logan too. Hunter looked a bit terrified when we were singing to Logan- it was kind of funny. Christmas morning was spent opening yet even more presents and playing with all the toys Santa brought as well! Logan loves his new tricycle- Thanks Santa! I cooked a turkey with all the fixin's. Then we had more cake and birthday presents with Logan (This kid is not going to be missing out on anything having his birthday on Christmas!) in the evening. All in all this was a great holiday... I especially loved to see Logan's face light up when he saw what Santa had left for him and Hunter... or even any time he would look at the 'hoho tree'. And next year will be even more fun with Hunter being a more active participant too!

New Years... came and went. Robert had to work that night so I went to bed with the kids. I woke up just before midnight and sent out my text messages and went right back to sleep! It was kind of nice.

Since New Years we've basically been doing the same old thing... well all except Hunter! He is just growing like a weed and he's bound and determined to catch up with Logan! He can now sit by himself... not completely sturdy yet, but still by himself. He is also getting on all fours and starting to rock back and forth. Crawling here we come! Logan continues to stretch out... at his two year appointment he measured in the 90th percentile for everything. He's getting taller/leaner and definitely expanding his vocabulary! It's like a light switch was flipped on and now he's saying all sorts of things! One morning he said "NO Suki, I want the ball!" and it was pretty clear too!

I promise that I'll try to be better about posting in the future... I'll end this with a couple of pictures so you can see how big my boys are getting. Sigh.



3 comments:

  1. im staring at your dad when i look at hunter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the same thing! Hey when are you going to post some Heidi and family pictures? I'm excited to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hey hey i finally posted some pictures... i know i need to do more!

    ReplyDelete