Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gobble, gobble...

I am so excited for Thanksgiving! This will be Logan's first Thanksgiving AND he'll be able to eat the good food! There will be some pictures posted later I'm sure... But in spirit of Thanksgiving I thought I would share some things I am thankful for this year...

  • A wonderful and understanding husband - who loves me
  • A beautiful monster of a baby - who loves me
  • The greatest family one could as for - who loves me
  • A sister-in-law crazy enough to host dinner at her house
  • for all the good friends I have in my life- who love me

Gee, I'm seeing a trend here... Well I guess you could say I am greatful for all those who love me (and help keep my sanity). I am truely blessed to have you all in my life and I hope I make you feel as loved as I do!

Thank You.

1 comment:

  1. Allyson, you do make your family feel as loved as you feel! You are a wonderful person, sister, and mother! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete