Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's like miracle grow!

So I just had to take a minute and reflect on how much Logan has grown. I think with his first birthday right around the corner it's all becoming so clear how fast time flys by! And to think just a few months ago this monster of a boy was so little...
(2 weeks)
Logan was born at 7lbs 4oz and 19 1/2" on Christmas morning of '07...

(6 months)

Just when you get adjusted to the new abilities, the go and start doing something new... Logan has been amazing! I can't believe how lucky I am to have such a great baby... Although I'm sure every parent thinks this about their kids. I know I've jinxed myself because I always told him 'I can't wait until you can do this... or do that...'

Well I got what I asked for.

Logan took his first unassisted step at 8 1/2 months... now he's all over the place and into everything. Now I'm missing the days when I could change his diaper with ease, where he was more than content to just cuddle in my arms...


(10 months)

My little boy is not so little anymore. He is growing so fast... sniff sniff... I can hardly believe that he is now a whopping 26lbs, wearing 12-18 month clothing, and his birthday is a month and a half away! I swear I haven't been giving him crazy growth pills or anything like that! He's just my little monster, and I love him more than anything!



No comments:

Post a Comment