It's finally starting to feel like winter here in Tucson, and only eight days before Christmas! Don't get me wrong I love that the winters here are mild... but there is something inside me that always wishes for a little bit of the idyllic 'White Christmas' that you see on all the greeting cards and classic Christmas movies. Then I think of all the layers of clothing and preparation it must take to just get out of the house let alone with a child and I'm thankful again for the wonderful weather we have.Last year Christmas was here in Tucson because I was extremely pregnant and so close to my due date that I couldn't travel anywhere. It was a good thing we didn't go anywhere either because my wonderful little boy was born on Christmas morning. I guess he just couldn't wait to meet us and to get some presents!
This year Robert, Logan and I are going to My sister's to spend Christmas with my family. I can't wait to have us all together again... we don't get together often enough! *Hint hint* I am grateful for my sister (and her family) who is willing to host and house all of us over the holiday, and I'm so happy that it works out for everyone to be able to make it down from Page as well!
From our family to yours...
May all of you have a wonderful holiday season that is full of family, friends, and love!
Merry Christmas!


No comments:
Post a Comment