But I thought it has been a while since my last post. So here's a little update:
So far this pregnancy has gone as smooth as with the last one -Thank you Lord- I am however, dreading the summer being further along in pregnancy! It's already in the 100's and I'm burning up... I'll just have to lounge in the kiddie pool we bought last weekend :) Oh, and here's a little peek at Hunter...
Logan is growing so fast both physically and mentally! It's hard to believe that just over a year ago he was a little blob of a baby- so helpless and tiny- and now he's a running-babbling-27.5 lb monster of a boy who I love so much! Here's a recent photo of him -possibly showing us his true side by accident (look at the hair)- you can even kind of see how his nose is healing up.
(Sorry they aren't the best pictures... I took them on my cell phone)


No comments:
Post a Comment