Friday, July 30, 2010

Something New and Exciting (for us anyway)

We bought a new (new to us) minivan! Ok, so it was really a couple of weeks ago that we got it but better late than never, right?

Robert and I had been down to one vehicle for a while now, and for the most part it worked for us. What with Robert on the over-night shift and me working days we just traded off in the morning. We had been talking about wanting another vehicle that was roomier and at least had a/c vents for the rear passengers (IE. the boys) so they wouldn't be dripping with sweat five minutes into a ride somewhere. So I looked and looked, researched, and figured out what we could afford, and this is what we got:

I can now officially join the soccer mom minivan club! We LOVE it!!! And I owe a big thank you to my Dad... Thanks Dad for helping make this possible for us. We now have a roomier, cooler, more dependable vehicle to take our family the places we want to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment