Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's a....

Little blob :)

So we got an early peek at the little peanut (which we did not get with Logan)... it was neat and kind of scary at the same time. The sonogram appointment was just to confirm how far along we are and the due date. The tech said everything looked good, but I was still a bit nervous because I couldn't see any kind of movement (I was afraid there wasn't a heartbeat), but then she pointed it out -whew- By the measurements I was right in my guess and the baby is 8weeks 4days and should make an appearance in the beginning of September. Lucky me right? Extremely pregnant in the dead of summer... what were we thinking?!!? I'm thinking we need to get a pool or practically live at a friends house who has a pool or at least get a summer pass to one that's close!

1 comment:

  1. congrats- how exciting for you guys!! Any thoughts of attending the reunion? or will that be out of the question at that point?

    ReplyDelete