Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Who needs hands? Just dive right in...

So, lately the weather has been beautiful and warm... not winter like at ALL! That is, until we decided we were going to have a party for Logan at the park. The week leading up to the party had been so nice I thought nothing could go wrong. We made all the plans and preparations, got the goodies and gifts, and when we woke up that Sunday morning... clouds... cold... rain... oh my! I thought that maybe, just maybe I would be spared and it would clear up by the time of the party in the afternoon...

Well it's a good thing we moved the party to Peter Piper Pizza because it rained, and drizzled, and was cold all day! All in all it turned out to be a wonderful party with family and friends galore. Logan really made out... seriously the kid doesn't even know what to do with all the new toys he's gotten. He had such a great time playing Ski-Ball and dancing to the music of the other games! The best part for me though was cake time... hilarious...

No comments:

Post a Comment