Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Quick update...

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything, but I've been busy!

So for a quick update on Hunter... He is now 9 weeks old (my how the time has flown) is 22in long and 10.5lbs! He is finally on the growth chart curve at a whopping 25th percentile, and he's not showing any signs of stopping! He is smiling a lot -especially after he spits up on me... like it's so funny to me, but it comes with the territory.

Logan is a good big brother, but like any almost two year old he has his moments when he wants all the attention, has small break-downs, and tests his mommy and daddy's patients. He is really trying to expand his vocabulary... he will point at something and try to repeat the words you say. It is very cute!

Not much has changed with Robert and I... except that today I went back to work. I would definitely prefer to be home with the kids, but bills need to be paid right, and I guess a little adult interaction is a positive too.

I'll post some pictures next time... until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment